How to Take Advantage of This Program?
Taking advantage of the GM Supplier Companies Discount Program couldn’t be easier. Follow the simple instructions below to get the ball rolling on buying or leasing your next discounted GM vehicle:
1. Determine whether or not your company qualifies for this program. If it does, find your Company Code on the About the Discount Page.
2. Gather up your proof of eligibility documents, which includes a copy of your company ID/badge or a copy of a current pay stub as well as a copy of your valid driver’s license.
3. On the copies of your eligibility documents, redact your driver’s license number as well as all other information on your pay stub except for the date, your name, and your company’s name.
4. Get your Authorization Number and print it out to take it into the dealership with you.
5. Go into the dealership and pick out your next new GM vehicle!